1. An optional transport facility is made available to the students. Students can avail the school transport subject to availability of seats for any particular area. In case, the school transport is not available, the parents will have to make their own arrangements
2. Mid-session withdrawal from use of transport will not be permitted under any circumstances.
3. Bus routes charted by the school will not be changed. Change in routes is allowed by the transport incharge only on written request from the parents (subject to the availability of seats of that particular route).
4. School bus facility is provided only at the time of admission or upto 10th April of a new session. No facility will be extended during the Mid-Session.
5. Transport fee is levied keeping the budgets and all overhead expenses in view. Revision of transport charges is at the sole discretion of the school management.
6. Only11 Months transport fee shall be charged.
7. Lists of students and stops will be available in respective buses.
8. School bus is a facility and does not entail any rights to students and parents and any liability to school. If the bus is late, does not reach, break down, has been sent on government duty or any other interruption like : social riots, road construction etc. , in such cases parents will have to make their own arrangements.
9. Bus facility will not be provided during Extra Classes.
10. No student will be allowed to travel by school bus without his/her dispersal card. He/she must be in proper school uniform.
11. If a school bus user leaves the school without informing the transport in-charge in writing through his/her own arrangement, the bus facility will be discontinued and no refund will be made.
12. The bus drivers are authorised to stop the bus at designated stops. Students using the school bus are expected to be at the bus stop at least 5 minutes before the arrival of the bus The bus will not wait for late comers.
13. Parents are requested to pick up the ward from the designated stop. In case, the parent/guardian is not there to receive the ward, the driver is instructed to bring back the child to the school.
14. School management / staff / teachers do not hold any kind of responsibility of accident/injuries to and from school premises or in the school bus.
15. Students are expected to:
a) Behave in a courteous manner. They will be penalised for bullying, shouting, unruly behaviour, or damage caused due to negligence and vandalism.
b) Avoid throwing any trash/food inside the bus or outside the bus.
c) Not to distract the bus driver.
d) Be seated when the bus is in motion. Students are not allowed to stand on the footboard and they should not project any part of their body outside the window.
e) Follow the instructions of the teacher in-charge. He/She has the authority to report any offence to the HOD immediately.
f) Keep all the belongings with them. School management is not responsible for any article lost in the bus.
16. Parents are expected to:
a) Parents who make independent transport arrangements for their ward by hiring vans/rickshaws etc. will be fully responsible for the same. They must ensure that proper verification of drivers, rickshaw pullers is done and all safety measures have been taken to avoid any untoward incident.
b) The vehicle is in good condition.
c) The vehicle is not LPG operated.
d) The authorised driver has at least 5 years of driving experience and the Police verification of the driver is done.