1. Application for leave should be submitted in advance either in writing or through the School ERP.
2. Any student who has been absent without prior permission will not be admitted to the class without a letter from the Parents / Guardians addressed to the class teacher, stating the reason for absence.
3. Students who have been sick for more than three days should bring a medical Certificate from their Doctor on joining the School.
4. A Student returning to the School after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a Doctor's certificate of fitness permitting him/her to attend the School.
5. Leave for going out-of-station should be approved prior to proceeding on leave. In case of emergency, parents/ guardians are requested to inform by telephone or meet the Principal and not to go to the Class directly.
6. Repeated absence without leave application and unexplained absence for more than ten consecutive days renders the student's admission cancelled.